YMT are proud to be the UK distributor of Conkin Surgical Instruments.
Contact us for more information, or to arrange a visit or demonstration.
Products Designed by Gynecologists for Gynecologists
Founded by Dr. Konstantin L. Valtchev, M.D. , F.R.C.S.(C). F.A.C.O.G, Assistant Professor, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Toronto, Canada.
Conkin Surgical Instruments Ltd is a medical device company engaged in the research development and commercialization of surgical instruments and are very much pioneers in Modern Endoscopy. With over thirty years of professional service they are firmly established in the field of endoscopic surgery and are the manufacturers of the very first uterine mobilizer, the Conkin Valtchev® VUM-5 and the new Conkin Valtchev® VUM-6.
YMT are suppliers of the new Valtchev® VUM-6 and we believe it’s still the best manipulator on the market. This upgraded model from its processor, the VUM-5 includes:
- An increased range of movement from 120 to 135 degrees
- Allows for 15 degrees retroversion
- Cost effective and reusable
- Ergonomically designed to enable single handed manipulation
- Does not have cumbersome and ineffective balloons
Valtchev® Vaginal Delineator
- Reusable instrument made from stainless steel
- This device is made to fit exclusively onto the Valtchev® Uterine Mobilizer Model VUM-6
It is intended for the following use:
– Laparoscopically assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
– Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)
– Sub-total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (SLH) and any other laparoscopic operation where delineation of the fornices is necessary
– Injection of dye.
- This device is specifically designed to mobilize the uterus,
to delineate the fornices and to occlude the vagina thereby
not allowing carbon dioxide to escape at the time the
vagina is opened.