YMT are the proud UK suppliers of Glo PRP from Glofinn.
Glofinn are a Biotechnology company who focus on regenerative medicine based in Finland. For more information on Glo PRP read below or follow the links to the left.
What is Glo PRP Therapy?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) is a preparation with a particularly high concentration of platelets (PLT) in a limited volume of plasma. PRP contains growth factors and bioactive proteins that regulate differentiated cells, modulating cell growth and activity, all of which are vital for tissue regeneration and the fabrication of engineered tissues. In GLO PRP therapy, autologous PRP is derived from the patient’s own blood. In the course of PRP therapy, concentrated PRP is either injected or applied locally to improve tissue conditions and wound healing.
Advantages of PRP Therapy
- Wide area of applications
- The body’s natural ability heal itself – autologous active substances
- High efficacy, proven results
- No risk of transmissible infections
- Very low risk of allergic reactions
- Suitable for an office-based or smaller clinic
- Affordable price compared to alternative treatment options
Why Glo PRP
- Considers initial RBC and PLT differential result in constantly high PRP quality
- Contains Buffy Coat – highest PRP concentration
- Adjustable PRP concentration
- Platelet Poor Plasma(PPP) can be used for additional applications
- Top price-to-performance ratio
1. Initial RBC & PLT Level independence
– Glo PRP system takes into consideration the individually different initial PLT & RBC concentrations and standardizes the plasma
2. Easy & Accurate Buffy Coat Seperation
– PRP with Buffy coat allows PLT concentration of x4 – 8 the initial level compared to maximum x3 without Buffy coat
3. No Manual Pipetting
– Manual pipeting causes remixing of the content and increases the risk of contamination
1st Spin – RBC Seperation from PLT
– First centrifuge spin separates RCB from PLT. RBC can be comfortably and securely removed. The patient benefits from a significantly improved therapy comfort.
2nd Spin – PLT Rich Seperation from PLT Poor Plasma
– Highly concentrated PRP with Buffy Coat can be comfortably and securely withdrawn. Even the remaining PPP can be used for additional applications.
- Compact design with automatic door release
- Max. 4,000 rpm/2,826 g, Time setting to 99 min 59 sec or continuous
- Rapid acceleration and deceleration
- “SOFT” start/stop function for gentle acceleration/deceleration
- Digital display of speed and remaining time
- Automatic RPM/RCF conversion
- Automatic recognition and alarms for imbalance, over‐speed and over‐heat
- Program memory for up to 10
- Unique air‐flow cooling internal design
- Three layered safe door with auto‐lock function
- Complete with autoclavable, fixed angle rotor (16 x 15 mℓ tubes) or swing‐out rotor (4 wings or 6 wings) with buckets (50 mℓ, 15 mℓ, 2 x 15 mℓ, etc)
- A range of adaptors being available for both rotors for tubes from 3 mℓ to 15 mℓ
Watch the video below for a detailed explanation and demonstration of Glo PRP: